Find professional auto care services for your Volvo
Do you want to keep your Volvo in mint condition? Whatever your needs, you’ll find all types of Volvo services at European Auto Care. With over 12 years experience in Volvo repairs and service in Pasadena, we have the right knowledge and tools to take care of your auto repair needs.
Complete Volvo service you can trust
- Air conditioning and heating systems
- All factory scheduled maintenance
- Brake repair and preventative brake service
- Buyer pre-purchase inspections
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Engine service and repairs
- Exhaust and emission
- Oil change/scheduled service intervals
- Seller pre-sale preparation
- Suspension diagnosis and repair
- Timing belt and water pump replacement
Owned by Meagan Bush and Alvin Bush, who just so happens to be our main Volvo technician and is called “Volvo God.” You can rest easy knowing that your car is in the safe hands of experienced, factory-trained professionals.
No more expensive dealerships!
At European Auto Care, our specialists will help you find whatever parts you need for your car. We’ll also help with preventative maintenance and convenient, fast checkups.
Pasadena, Annapolis, Baltimore, 20 to 30 mile radius
Technicians are factory-trained, ASE certified, NFIB
Storage fee after 5 days – $20 a day after that / cameras on the property / labor 6-months / parts 1-year (with our parts – if you bring in your own after market parts we will do the labor but the parts are not guaranteed)
$45 for the factory scan/diagnostic – if they don’t get work done there – If not we will apply it to the bill