Volkswagen/Audi Auto Repair in Severna Park
You drive a Volkswagen or Audi because you appreciate their combinations of both style and substance. If you want to maintain the long-term performance of your vehicle, you must adhere to the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. Not every shop is qualified to work on your car, so be sure to find a Volkswagen/Audi auto repair shop Severna Park MD to help you maintain your vehicle at its peak performance level.
Inspection 1: Every 30,000 Miles
Once you’ve reached the 30,000-mile mark, it’s time to bring your vehicle to the Volkswagen/Audi mechanic Severna Park MD. Your mechanic will examine all of the major components of your car to keep it running at peak performance:
- Steering system: Assess overall condition and maneuverability. Check power steering for leaks.
- Exhaust system: Check for leaks, proper mounting and general condition.
- Transmission: Examine for leaks. Check clutch system connectors for damage and positioning.
- Engine: Assess the engine temperature and verify thermometer condition.
- Suspension: Examine bushing and front control arm for wear. Check rear axle for leaks.
- Braking system: Clean brake pad contacts and assess the thickness of pads. Examine disc surfaces for wear. Check movement and position of parking brake cables.
Inspection 2: Every 60,000 Miles
Once you’ve driven your car for another 60,000, head back to the Volkswagen/Audi mechanic Severna Park MD. Our team will repeat the checks from the initial 30,000-mile inspection, with the addition of:
- Small parts replacements: spark plugs and air filters
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Examination of flexible boots for leaks
- Inspection of parking brake lining
- A/C service and repair
- Repair of suspension and steering systems
- Engine cooling system service
- Carbon blasting to remove build-up
- Transmission and suspension differential service
- Examination of car’s body for rust (per your warranty)
Other Recommended Maintenance
When you find a Volkswagen/Audi auto shop Severna Park MD, ask about other recommended services for your vehicle. You don’t need to wait until it’s time for your scheduled maintenance. Just like you go to the doctor when you notice unusual symptoms or need to make a change, take your car to the shop for a check-up whenever it’s necessary.
- Oil changes and tune-ups
- Engine repair and replacement
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Tire mounting, balancing, and flat repair
- Brake system replacement
- Computer diagnostics
Convenient Volkswagen/Audi Auto Repair When You Need It
Let our highly trained and professional mechanics help you get the best performance out of your vehicle at our Volkswagen/Audi auto repair shop Severna Park MD. Our team at European Auto Care knows your vehicle inside and out, and we want to keep your car looking good, driving safe, and running smoothly for as long as you own it.
With 12 years in the business, our small family-owned Volkswagen/Audi auto shop will take care of you and your car. We offer excellent work at affordable prices, so you’ll drive away happy. For instance, if your “Check Engine” light is glowing, you can stop in for a quick diagnostic scan for only $45.
Contact us at 410-599-2345 to schedule your factory-recommended maintenance today.
Our team of technicians go out of their way to ensure every customer gets only the best service
Severna Park MD
Glen Burnie MD
20 to 30 mile radius
Technicians are factory-trained, ASE certified, NFIB
Storage fee after 5 days - $20 a day after that / cameras on the property / parts & labor 12 months, 12,000 mile warranty (with our parts - if you bring in your own after market parts we will do the labor, but the parts are not guaranteed)
$45 for the factory scan/diagnostic – if they don’t get work done there – If not we will apply it to the bill