Convenient Volkswagen and Audio Repair in Arnold MD
Inspection 1: Every 30,000 Miles
At 30,000 miles, you have probably been driving your vehicle for around two years. While oil changes and tune-ups are essential, the 30,000-mile inspection by a Volkswagen/Audi mechanic Arnold MD ensures that all of the car’s components are operating perfectly. The VW/Audi mechanic examines all the significant parts and systems to keep your vehicle running without a hitch.
- Braking system: Clean brake pad contacts and assess the thickness of pads. Examine disc surfaces for wear. Check movement and position of parking brake cables.
- Engine: Assess the engine temperature and verify thermometer condition.
- Exhaust system: Check for leaks, proper mounting and general condition.
- Steering system: Assess overall condition and maneuverability. Check power steering for leaks.
- Suspension: Examine bushing and front control arm for wear. Check rear axle for leaks.
Transmission: Examine for leaks. Check clutch system connectors for damage and positioning
Inspection 2: Every 60,000 Miles
When you reach the next 60,000 miles, it’s time for another visit to your Volkswagen/Audi mechanic Arnold MD. Qualified mechanics will repeat the inspection steps from the first 30,000-mile check and also complete
- A/C service and repair
- Carbon blasting to remove build-up
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Engine cooling system service
- Examination of car’s body for rust (per your warranty)
- Test of flexible boots for leaks
- Inspection of parking brake lining
- Repair of suspension and steering systems
- Small parts replacements: spark plugs and air filters
- Tire mounting, balancing, and flat repair
- Transmission and suspension differential service
Other Recommended Maintenance
When you find a Volkswagen/Audi auto shop Arnold MD, ask about other recommended services for your vehicle. You don’t need to wait until it’s time for your scheduled maintenance. Just like you go to the doctor when you notice unusual symptoms or need to make a change, take your car to the shop for a check-up whenever it’s necessary.
We understand some drivers pride themselves in their vehicle, and at European Auto Care, we can guarantee you that we’ll take great care of your Mercedes. Give us a call or use our online form to schedule an appointment.
- Oil changes and tune-ups
- Engine repair and replacement
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Brake system replacement
- Computer diagnostics
Convenient Volkswagen/Audi Auto Repair and Service
Our small, family-owned Volkswagen/Audi auto shop has 12 years in the business, and we want you to feel like part of the family. At European Auto Care, our high-quality work is affordable and convenient, so you’ll drive away without a hole in your pocket. Do you have a glowing “Check Engine” light? Bring your car in for a quick diagnostic scan for only $45.
Our professional and highly trained team of mechanics at our Volkswagen/Audi auto repair shop Arnold MD, help get your car back on the road at peak performance. At European Auto Care, we know all about VW/Audi, and we want to keep your vehicle safe and on the road in top condition.
Contact European Auto Care at 410-599-2345 to schedule your factory-recommended maintenance today.
Our team of technicians go out of their way to ensure every customer gets only the best service
Severna Park MD
Glen Burnie MD
20 to 30 mile radius
Technicians are factory-trained, ASE certified, NFIB
Storage fee after 5 days - $20 a day after that / cameras on the property / parts & labor 12 months, 12,000 mile warranty (with our parts - if you bring in your own after market parts we will do the labor, but the parts are not guaranteed)
$45 for the factory scan/diagnostic – if they don’t get work done there – If not we will apply it to the bill