Volkswagen and Audi Services
Volkswagen and Audi Repair and Maintenance
With every VW and Audi, there are certain things that just need to be maintained to ensure that you are taking the best possible care of your vehicle. Following Volkswagen’s or Audi’s recommended maintenance schedule ensures that you are doing everything possible to retain the value of your vehicle. This will also ensure that your vehicle is safe and performing as it should.
Every 6,000 for oil changes
First 30,000 miles, then every 60,000 miles after that:
- This includes everything from prior inspections.
- Verify the engine temperature
- Check power steering system, rear axle, and transmission for leaks.
- Check the exhaust system for leaks, proper positioning and mounting, and overall condition.
- Check front control arm and bushing for wear.
- Check steering system for absence of play and overall condition.
- Clean the brake pad contact points, check the brake disc surfaces, and examine the thickness of your brake pads.
- Examine brake lines and clutch system connectors for leaks, damage, and proper positioning
- Check positioning and movement of parking brake cables.
Every 60,000 miles:
- All components of Inspection 1.
- Inspection of parking brake lining
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Replacement of air filters
- Examination of flexible boots for leaks
- Inspection of the car body for rest per your rust prevention warranty
- Keeping up with a routine schedule is just like doctor appointments for your vehicle
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- Carbon Blast
- Transmission/Front and Rear Differential Service
Pasadena, Annapolis, Baltimore, 20 to 30 mile radius
Technicians are factory-trained, ASE certified, NFIB
Storage fee after 5 days - $20 a day after that / cameras on the property / parts & labor 12 months, 12,000 mile warranty (with our parts - if you bring in your own after market parts we will do the labor, but the parts are not guaranteed)
$45 for the factory scan/diagnostic – if they don’t get work done there – If not we will apply it to the bill